Compatible with 3ds Max:2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
FloorGenerator is a plugin for 3ds Max which generates floor objects consisting of individual boards which can easily be textured using MultiTexture. It’s a great tool if you’re doing architecture visualization and need to make floors that are NOT going to tile and that you can see up close without any pixilation.
Floor Generator characteristics
- Create floors inside any closed 2D shape object;
- Control width, length, gap size individually;
- Randomly rotate, offset and tilt boards;
- Interactive update to get instant feedback;
- Fetch settings, to work on an existing floor later on;
- Assign textures randomly using MultiTexture Map;
Floor Generator is free and you can download it from cg-source.com, but you need to register first.