Have you ever opened a .dwg file and when you do, you get the notice – Produced By An Autodesk Educational Product? If you copy an element from this drawing and paste it into another, it will be “infected” too. Moreover, the inscription appears on all four sides of the sheet when you try to plot the file.
This warning appears when the file was created with the educational version of AutoCAD. To get rid of this problem you must perform the following steps:
1. Open “infected” drawing.
2. Type dxfout in the command prompt (or use Save as – Other formats – DXF).
3. Save the drawing in dxf file format somewhere on your computer.
4. Type again in the command prompt dxfin (or use Open – DXF).
5. Open the file, which you have created earlier.
6. Save the drawing in dwg file format.
The notice “Produced By An Autodesk Educational Product” should be removed.